By deploying Embrane heleos, enterprise networks are dramatically more agile, enabling the network team to be more responsive to changing business demands
Use Case: Enterprise Private Cloud
By most definitions, the cloud is about enabling services on top of pooled, well-managed virtual resources. When it comes to enterprise private cloud, you can expand that definition to be about offering IT Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), including the ability to offer metered, self-service options to business units. Whether you like the hype around it or not, there is no denying that enterprises are moving to cloud architectures.
The reason for this migration is simple. The cloud brings many advantages including rapid provisioning of infrastructure and applications, elasticity to adjust to variable demand, scalability and control. As your enterprise plans for cloud deployments, you need to consider infusing a level of agility into the network to take full advantage of the flexibility a private cloud solution promises. You need to ensure you can increase automation and control as business units and departments look to provision applications to meet their demands, while meeting overall security and compliance requirements.
Additionally, if you've already deployed an orchestration system in your data center using tools such as OpenStack or vCloud Director, it's important that any network services solution you choose leverages open APIs to allow for seamless integration. Traditional hardware appliances and software virtual appliances fall short of these demands potentially erasing some of the advantages you seek as your enterprise migrates to the cloud. Embrane fully supports private cloud architectures to maximize their benefits for your organization.
- Network automation is lacking
- Service delivery is slow, complex and manually intensive
- The network environment struggles to accommodate changing business needs
- Existing approaches to cloud deployments result in high CAPEX, OPEX or both
Embrane Advantage and Benefits
- Dynamically provision services and scale in seconds to satisfy real-time user requirements
- Manage all Embrane Application-Centric Network Services from a single point for simplicity and ease
- Maintain organizational and networking best practices for service, support and trouble-shooting of network services
- Enable the network to respond to changing demand without over-provisioning
- Integrate with orchestration tools to streamline deployment and management of IT resources
- Chargeback specific business units for service capacity consumed leveraging Embrane multi-tenant capabilities
- Reduce CAPEX and OPEX by 50% or more