By deploying Embrane heleos, enterprise networks are dramatically more agile, enabling the network team to be more responsive to changing business demands
Use Case: Development/Test Labs
Applications drive your business. As such, application development has become critical to success. Modern businesses demand that IT organizations deliver applications and services with greater functionality, in less time, with greater stability – and you make significant investments to do so.
Unfortunately, as your enterprise organization develops new applications, the expense and rigidity of the network infrastructure prohibits creating a development environment that mirrors your production environment. Often, enterprises are unable to fully put an application through its real-life paces before releasing it into production. The result: problems are uncovered too late, applications break while in production, and precious development cycles are consumed putting out fires. These delays put the business and IT’s reputation in jeopardy.
With Embrane, all of that can change.
Simple view of Dev/Test and Production Environments on heleos
- Insufficient access to network services in the development environment
- Development environment does not mirror production complexity
- Adding network services in production breaks applications
- Troubleshooting and development often occurs in production
- Time-to-market delayed, users frustrated, revenue lost
Embrane Advantage and Benefits
- Pay as you go option enables enterprises to cost-effectively stand-up layer 3-7 network services early in the development and test phases
- The ability to create a self-service environment allows developers to provision network services on-demand during development cycles to emulate real-world use
- Return compute power when done to streamline capacity planning
- Transition to production more smoothly, and quickly, with stable applications that increase customer satisfaction and competitive advantage